Laboratory AdministratorHumberside3 Month Temporary Contract£9.32 per HourA leading pharmaceutical company in the Humberside area are looking for a Laboratory Administrator to assist them in their...
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer!
SRG are working with a leading name in the pharmaceutical and life science industry and are looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of Laboratory ManagerThis is a fantastic opportunity to manage a facility within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
- Project Management - facility expansion and improvements
- Facility Maintenance and Facility Management
- Environmental management - safe disposal of clinical and chemical samples
- Management of security systems and equipment monitoring systems
- Monthly reporting to Site Director and participation in monthly management meetings.
- Oversee laboratory equipment
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Maintenance contract management
- Procurement of equipment, and equipment spare parts, and laboratory consumables.
- Line management of Laboratory Technicians
- Perform laboratory housekeeping audits.
- Participate in all Regulatory, Quality and H&S audits.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and H&S requirements
- Knowledge and experience in laboratory and facility management and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of health and safety requirements eg NEBOSH qualified.
- Knowledge and experience of GLP or GMP.
- Good project management capability.
- Relevant Scientific Degree or equivalent is desirable
Key words: life science, biotechnology, lab management, lab manager, GMP, GLP, cGMP, H&S, NEBOSH, quality, facilities management, continuous improvement
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.