Scientific Project Management Regulatory AffairsLocation: HullJob Type: PermanentCompetitive salary & benefits package, dependent on experienceSRG are currently working with a global Healthcare & FMCG organisation...
Project ScientistPermanent - Full Time South Wales Competitive salary and package
- As a Projects Scientist, you will be responsible for focusing on all QC projects and also deputising for the Senior QC Scientist ensuring that all QC activities comply with regulations.
- Manage and complete customer improvement projects.Identify and manage quality improvement opportunities within QC and support the quality improvement initiatives undertaken by other departments.
- Manage the transfer of products from R&D into QC as well as from transferring conjugates from Reagents into QC.Act as key customer contact for specific products and represent QC at various meetings, including R&D project transfers.
- Initiate required changes to QC documents in accordance with change control procedures; similarly, in conjunction with R&D, for new procedures to support product development.
- Perform reviews of all QC records ensuring they have been carried out by an authorised person and all specifications have been met.
- Ensure documented quality control procedures are implemented and maintained and are available to all department staff.
- Alert QC Team Leader, as soon as is reasonably practicable, to any significant quality problem that is identified by self, especially if there is a direct impact on products that have already been released to Customers.
- Ensure all external customer communications are managed promptly and professionally.
- Record and investigate out of specification and out of trend results; also deviations. Alert QC Team Leader to any significant quality problem that is identified by self. Ensure that all activities carried out by self and direct reports are in accordance with site and legislative employment policies and safety requirements.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations. Requirements
- Science-based degree or equivalent along with laboratory and project management experience.
- Previous experience within the medical devices/pharmaceutical industry.
- To be successful in this role you will be required to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to interact with several departments within the business.
- You will also need to continuously seek out new ways of working to improve processes and overcome obstacles.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: QC, senior laboratory scientist, senior project scientist, project manager, Production leader or supervisor, Manufacturing supervisor, Medical Devices- ISO 13485 and GMP.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.