Graduate Laboratory Analyst required, based in Greater Manchester North. Requiring a degree in Chemistry with good time management skills, attention to detail and a genuine...
DNA Analyst (qPCR, DNA Automation)
Do you hold some exposure to industry based work using Manual and Automated methods for DNA Extraction, DNA Quantification and qPCR? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a large, successful client working within Genomics and DNA processing?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works within Pharmaceutical research, and due to continued success they are currently seeking a DNA Analyst (qPCR, DNA Automation) to join their Genomics team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Performance of assays within qPCR
- Manual and automated DNA processing (Extraction, Quantification)
- Reporting of process outputs
- Other laboratory activities (maintenance and stock control)
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
- BSc, MSc (or equivalent) within a Biological Science (E)
- Exposure to one or more of the following:
- Manual/Automated DNA Extraction
- Manual/Automated DNA Quantification
- Some experience/awareness of the Drug Development process (D)
- Softer skills including; attention to detail, effective communication skills (E)
- Driving License (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your DNA based skills within qPCR and related areas. The role will be fully hands on using manual and automated DNA processing platforms.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.