Product Development Experts required for exciting new roles with medical device manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Product DevelopmentLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a medical device manufacturer...
An excellent opportunity has become available with a dynamic legal testing organisation for a Method Development Specialist.
Job Title: Development Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Location: North West
SRG are working with legal services company in the North West who are looking for a Method Development Specialist to join their analytical team. The Development Specialist will be working as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team to ensure the timely service delivery of toxicological case work.
- Design of method development projects and the implementation of validation studies to ISO 17025 standard.
- Undertaking routine maintenance on analytical instrumentation as and when required.
- Assisting the toxicology laboratory with the analysis of samples using a variety of analytical techniques
- Training of analysts in sample preparation/analytical techniques where required.
Key person specification:
- Extensive experience of analytical method development and validation in a regulated laboratory environment.
- Experience of using a variety of different analytical instruments such as LC, GC, LC-MS, GC-MS and spectroscopic techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Method Development Specialist to join a growing legal services organisation to further develop their career and help with the expansion of the organisation.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Method Development, Method Validation, GMP, ISO17025, Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Toxicology Scientist, Forensic Scientist, HPLC, LC, GC, GC-MS, LC-MS, Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry, legal testing, drug testing, legal services, forensic toxicology, forensic
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.