QA Technician for varied role in FMCG required RuncornTitle QA Technician Location RuncornSRG is working with a global leader in beverage alcohol with a substantial...
QA Technician for varied role in FMCG required - RuncornTitle QA Technician Location RuncornSRG is working with a global leader in beverage alcohol with a substantial collection of brands in the beers and spirits industry. Passionate about customers and consumers the company's innovation drives growth.
They are looking for additional support from a QA technician to undertake a varied and challenging role in their busy packaging site. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with scientific brewing or soft drinks background. The QA technician will provide quality control analysis within production teams to deliver production in line with agreed KPI targets. We are keen to speak to individuals with experience in a quality and customer focused environment. Experience of high pressure situations with little supervision would be ideal.Benefits: Full training given. Diverse and inclusive company, promote personal success. Role / Description
- One of two shift team quality analysts per shift covering the small pack operation
- Performing a variety of food safety validation tests
- Completion of quality audits
- Routine calibration of instrumentation and cleaning and maintenance as required
- Enter accurate results of 'complex' analysis input into SAP on a timely basis
- Identify and respond to out of spec results for Components and Packaged Beer
- Recognise faults and fault trends at team meetings and identify solutions
- Degree in a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in brewing/soft drinks packaging preferred
- Strong analytical techniques
- Understanding of information systems, ideally SAP
- Quality systems/ HACCP/ Food safety/ ISO9001
- Team worker
- Attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tolu on 0203 096 4529Keywords: QA, brewing, FMCG
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.