Technical Assistant (Device Fabrication/Testing)2 year Fixed Term ContractRotating Shift Pattern (Mon-Fri 6.30am to 2.30pm and Mon-Fri 12.30pm to 8.30pm)Do you have some experience working on...
Technical Assistant (Device Fabrication/Testing)
2 year Fixed Term Contract
Rotating Shift Pattern (Mon-Fri 6.30am to 2.30pm and Mon-Fri 12.30pm to 8.30pm)
Do you have some experience working on the fabrication and testing of small devices? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well established and successful company working on the development of a range of devices, working in assisting in a clean room environment?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works on the design, development and production of a range of electronic devices. Due to continued growth they are currently seeking a Technical Assistant to work in supporting a team of Scientists and Engineers in the fabrication and testing of a range of devices.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Assistant (Device Fabrication/Testing) will be:
- Preparation of solutions for device fabrication
- Preparation of glass substrates and coating polymer solutions
- Thin Film deposition techniques (inkjet printing, slot die coating and screen printing)
- Cathode deposition and encapsulation
- Routine testing of electronics devices
- Working daily in a clean room environment with appropriate gowning
To be considered for the Technical Assistant (Device Fabrication/Testing) you will have the following experience:
- Qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline (E)
- Experience in the fabrication and testing of small devices (E)
- Experience in a laboratory/clean room environment (D)
- Experience of Glove Box handling (D)
- A strong quality focus, strong attention to detail (E)
- Examples of solving technical issues from own initiative (E)
Candidates must be happy working in a cleanroom environment and wearing a cleanroom suit for a large proportion of the day.
Salary will be dependent on experience and will also include a 20% shift allowance
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.