Do you have great customer service skills?Experience or interest in the food industry?This is a new role within the Service management department who are responsible...
Do you have great customer service skills?Experience or interest in the food industry?
This is a new role within the Service management department who are responsible for delivery of the highest level of client service.
The department aims to be the single point of contact for all enquiries, develop quotes and proposals and liaise with the client throughout their 'journey'.Job Purpose
The role will be to form part of the new Enquiry Handling Team who will receive and mange enquiries from clients mainly by phone & email. The Enquiry Co-Ordinator will have ownership of the enquiry from initial receipt, logging the enquiry onto CRM, passing the enquiry to a technical expert, following up progress internally with the technical expert, updating CRM to include closing the enquiry with the client to ensure that the matter has been resolved to a satisfactory manner.
The job holder will aim to provide the highest level of client service with a sales-minded attitude while ensuring an excellent client experience, whilst continuously developing and improving our positioning as a 'Partner of Choice'.
Qualifications and competencies
- Degree in relevant, related food science/technology subject or equivalent professional experience
- Experience of working within science, technology or professional services in a multi-channel client service / experience role
- Ability to communicate internally & externally at all levelsAbility to assess, question and understand client's needs to fulfil their requirements
- Ability to manage time & prioritise work to achieve goals
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Self-motivated to achieve departmental KPI targets
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent telephone techniques and listening skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office & CRM systems (desirable)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.