Principal Consultant /Head of Practice SRG is an award-winning resourcing company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. We take a visionary approach to...
Principal Consultant /Head of Practice
SRG is an award-winning resourcing company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. We take a visionary approach to people solutions. Our commitment and passion to provide the right solution first time, coupled with our specialist sector knowledge, make SRG different from any other recruitment company. We constantly strive for excellence in all that we do.
With offices across the UK and a dedicated presence in Europe, SRG is unique. We deliver strategic recruitment models for large global companies and a local service through our regional office network.
SRG's clients range from the world's top five leading pharmaceuticals companies through to spin out biotech firms. Our services have attracted some of the most prestigious awards in the recruitment industry. SRG Premium support the careers of middle and senior manager and attract the best talent for our clients.
We are currently looking to grow our Premium, Executive Search division and are looking for both Principal consultants and Head of Practice . This position would be a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to accelerate your career within the permanent retained space, and are confident in dealing with senior level clients and candidates.
- To identify and target existing clients as well as new business
- Approach and pitch Retained work
- Analyse information and produce comprehensive reports for clients
- Support specific commercial process of winning Retained work (pitches, proposals, salary surveys, market mapping etc.)
- Degree educated
- Perm recruitment experience
- Ideally recruitment experience within Science, Engineering or Clinical
- An interest in the Sciences, Engineering and Clinical fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals and stakeholders up to board level
- Good written and oral communication skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.