Researcher (Scientific Executive Search Researcher)Media City, ManchesterAre you an experienced resourcing consultant from a technical background, but finding your market no longer piques your interest?...
Researcher (Scientific Executive Search Researcher)
Media City, Manchester
Are you an experienced resourcing consultant from a technical background, but finding your market no longer piques your interest? Maybe you just do NOT want to do sales, and think you'll never get progression if you're not selling? Maybe you're more interested in the "art" of resourcing and recruitment and want to work in a role that utilises your researching skills? Well. We have a role for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £82M in 2017 after consistent year on year growth, enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK with an average length of service of 4.5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are going through a period of evolution to allow us to keep delivering excellent results and defend this market position.
As part of this evolution, we are developing a centralised researching function that will focus on senior or seriously niche technical roles. This isn't your standard recruitment role- this is hardcore research, and will involve market mapping, salary benchmarking, industry analysis as well as engaging with candidates on a pan-European scale and headhunting them into our clients.
What we need...
- Ideally you will be degree educated, in life sciences preferably but we will also consider other disciplines
- Demonstrable attention to detail skills
- Previous experience in recruitment is preferred, but not essential
- Research experience is essential - be it researching in academia or researching in recruitment, you've got to be into the details
- Multi-lingual candidates are welcomed with open arms- we work on a pan-European scale so additional languages are preferred.
What we offer you...
- A proper, grown up workplace, with no micromanagement and real flexible working. Need to occasionally work from home? Cool with us. Have a doctors appointment? Don't even think about using annual leave, just take care of yourself- no guilt, no fuss, no issues. Worried about traffic? Adjust your start time. We will work with you.
- Solid quarterly bonus structure which is uncapped
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.