QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater ManchesterTitle QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
Job Title: QC Analyst
Contract: 6 months
Highly competitive salary
SRG are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisation who are seeking an experienced Quality Control Analyst to perform QC inspections and sampling of incoming goods and components.
- Perform laboratory testing of raw materials and components
- Data interpretation and review in accordance with SOPs
- Raw material and component inspection against quality receipt
- Instrument maintenance and calibration as required
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject with experience of testing in a QC environment
- Experience and understanding of cGMP regulations
- Awareness of requirement for equipment and method validation
Apply now online or by emailing your CV. For more information about the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.