An exciting opportunity has risen for a QC Compliance Manager to join a global Life Sciences company. Job Title: QC Compliance and Improvement ManagerVacancy type:...
An exciting opportunity has risen for a QC Compliance Manager to join a global Life Sciences company.
Job Title: QC Compliance and Improvement Manager
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG is working with a leading global biopharmaceutical company who require a QC Compliance and Improvement Manager to join their expanding team.
- Support QC Managers to ensure planning and resources are aligned to the project and supply chain forecast
- Establish, review and maintain capacity of each laboratory using lean principles and optimising work roles
- Participate in site improvements projects to drive quality decisions and provide technical support where required
- Ensure compliance with Quality Manual and Pharmacopoeia updates, working with divisional teams to implement and complete reviews
- Ensure HSE activities and GMP excellence are completed
The ideal candidate possess the following:
- BSc in Equivalent in Scientific discipline
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques
- Understanding of Lean lab processes
- cGMP background in the Pharmaceutical industry
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Quality Control, Continuous improvement, QC Manager, QC Compliance and Improvements manager, Improvements manager, Quality control compliance, gmp, good manufacturing practice, lean labs, root cause analysis,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.