I am currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Representative for a leading distributor of speciality raw materials to the cosmetic industries. This is a permanent...
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Representative for a leading distributor of speciality raw materials to the cosmetic industries. This is a permanent role paying between £20-30K + bonus, car and phone. Starting ASAP.
- A strong scientific education and preferably a degree in a scientific subject
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies and data
- Strong communication skills
- Regularly meet with customers nationwide to build long-term relationships and maximise accounts
- Understand technical commercial needs of customer and translate this into potential areas to expand the business
- Developing strong technical understanding of our wide range of products, their benefits and formulation characteristics, in order to present this information to customers in an understandable fashion at all levels - R&D, marketing, commercial, manufacture etc
- Attendance of relevant conferences
- Some international travel will be required
There is great scope for creativity and personal development within this role, and you will be supported by extensive training on company products, a fully equipped laboratory, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, and outside training if required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 728 8451.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.