Applications Support Specialist (Swedish/Danish Speaking)Location: CambridgeshireSalary: DOERole Type: Temporary (expected to last for 12months)Do you hold a strong technical knowledge in Molecular Biology and it's...
Applications Support Specialist (Swedish/Danish Speaking)
Role Type: Temporary (expected to last for 12months)
Do you hold a strong technical knowledge in Molecular Biology and it's application with the Biotechnology industry? Are you fluent in either Swedish or Danish and looking for a role outside of the laboratory working on offering technical support and troubleshooting to key customers?
My client is a Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area who are a leading provider of Molecular Biology platforms and solutions used across various applications including; Research Institutes, the Biotechnology Industry, and within Genetic testing/screening.
Due to continued expansion and growth, my client is currently seeking an Applications Support Specialist with a focus on Molecular Biology and related platforms, with a fluency in either Swedish or Danish.
The main responsibilities of the Applications Support Specialist will be:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customers technical questions and issues
- Logging and management of all highlighted issues
- Troubleshooting of technical application issues with instruments
- Assist customers with analysis of key data
- Liaise with Field Applications Specialists and Engineers to arrange on site support
- Supporting of sales/marketing to provide technical guidance, address customer concerns, and resolve corrective actions.
To be considered for the Applications Support Specialist role you will have:
- PhD in Molecular Biology or a closely related area (D)
- BSc, MSc (or equivalent) with hands on industry experience within Molecular Biology, Genetic Applications (E)
- Fluency in Swedish or Danish (E)
- Strong experience in troubleshooting applications and protocols; such as PCR, sequencing, genotyping or related (E)
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak confidently with customers (E)
- Customer support experience (D)
- Knowledge in areas such as Non-Invasive screening, Next Generation Sequencing or related (D)
It is essential that candidates for this role have a fluency in Swedish or Danish. Candidates must be happy with a role fully based in an office environment offering technical support via phone and email to customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to use technical expertise to guide and advise others.
Please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.