Cell Culture Technician Part Time3 days a week permanent position based in BuckinghamshireSalary £20,000 PRO-RATAAre you a life scientist experienced with mammalian cell culture, ideally...
Cell Culture Technician - Part Time
3 days a week permanent position based in Buckinghamshire
Salary £20,000 PRO-RATA
Are you a life scientist experienced with mammalian cell culture, ideally with multiple lines including adherent, suspension and primary? My client is looking for an individual to work on a PART-TIME basis which can be flexible and will make up a 24 hour week conducting cell culture as a commercial activity.The successful applicant
- You will have laboratory experience and understand the requirements of working in an industrial laboratory
- environmentYou will be experienced in mammalian cell culture ideally with a working knowledge of multiple cell types and working with primary cells
- You will be in a position to work a 24 hour week for an extended period of time.
- Based in Buckinghamshire you will be predominantly laboratory based within a production facility
- You will perform cell culture based activities alongside additional duties as required such as writing up of reports
- You will follow SOPs as required and also have responsibility to update SOPs as required
- You will also assist in product development as required
This is an excellent opportunity for someone able to work in a part time position for a small but highly successful company. Please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 to discuss the details of this role further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.