Exciting NPD opportunity with an internationally renowned Chemicals Specialist.Title Development Chemist / NPD Chemist Location Staffordshire SRG currently have an immediate start opportunity with a...
Exciting NPD opportunity with an internationally renowned Chemicals Specialist.
Title Development Chemist / NPD Chemist Location Staffordshire SRG currently have an immediate start opportunity with a market leading global chemicals producer who have experienced continued success and growth. Continuously innovative, their products & technologies form the backbone of many of the most successful brands in the world. They are currently seeking to expand their team based in Staffordshire by recruiting a talented Development Chemist. Benefits: This position offers an opportunity to join one of the UK's leading chemicals specialists at their site based in Staffordshire. Based within a team of 5, this role will offer a varied challenge for an experienced organic / Development Chemist within a fully GMP environment, but will equally be suited to a recent graduate with a genuine desire to develop a career in this field as full training can be given. RoleBased on site at a GMP manufacturing facility, this role will be responsible for the:
- Development & optimisation of site manufacturing processes from laboratory scale to full production.
- Developing new products and the re-formulation of existing products.
- Providing internal technical support and assisting with manufacturing trials and initial production runs.
- A Degree or higher qualification in chemistry or a related field
- Strong knowledge of / previous experience of organic / process chemistry
- A proven background within an R&D environment, delivering new products, technologies and manufacturing methods.
- A knowledge of GLP / GMP would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail, as well as excellent written & verbal communication skills.
This is a varied role which can offer genuine challenge & development within the ranks of one of the UKs leading chemical companies at a specialist site producing & supplying raw materials & APIs to the pharmaceutical industry.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: Development Chemist, NPD, Process chemistry, Organic synthesis, NPD, GMP, Chemistry, Graduate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.