Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer Drinks/FMCG Manufacturer Hampshire £30 £40 per hour DOEAre you looking for your next design contract and want to work for a multi-national...
Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer - Drinks/FMCG Manufacturer - Hampshire - £30 - £40 per hour DOE
Are you looking for your next design contract and want to work for a multi-national company?
A global consumer goods manufacturer is looking for an electrical/electronics design engineer who can design, introduce and support the electrical/electronic systems including supporting related affected parts/components, which are used in the companies range of consumer products. My client is looking for someone with experience designing and developing electro-mechanical consumer products as this will be highly relatable to what they do. They will consider a graduate with 2/3 years experience in industry up to a highly experienced design engineer so please get in touch to discuss!Ideal experience and skills:* Honours Degree in electronics or related engineering subject is favourable but not essential
* Sound grounding in electronics theory (analogue, power and digital)
* Electronics CAD (Altium) skills for schematic and PCB layout.
* Electronic circuit simulation, design analysis, and mathematical modelling tools.
* Good practical build skills for production of prototype and test rigs.
* Creating detailed project / design documents.To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.