A well-established agrochemical manufacturer based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Contract Seed Laboratory Technician to join their Technical Team. This is a...
A well-established agrochemical manufacturer based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Contract Seed Laboratory Technician to join their Technical Team. This is a fixed term contract role running until April 2019, starting as soon as possible, paying £20,000-25,000 depending on experience.
* Carrying out seed biology experiments in controlled conditions to test efficacy of seed treatments
* Collecting & analysing laboratory data and writing detailed reports
* Working to GLP and other established protocols and procedures
* Degree (or equivalent) in Plant Sciences / Biology / Related
* Previous academic or industrial laboratory experience
* Good communication skills, Proactive attitude, Able to write a technical reports to a high standard
If this role looks of interest please apply online, for further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.