Pharmaceutical Warehouse TechnicianDo you have experience working within Goods In/Goods Out ideally within a Pharmaceutical or related company? Are you well versed in warehousing operations...
Pharmaceutical Warehouse Technician
Do you have experience working within Goods In/Goods Out ideally within a Pharmaceutical or related company? Are you well versed in warehousing operations for raw materials, stock, and finished product dispatch?
My client based in the Essex area is a Pharmaceutical manufacturer undergoing continued success with further expansion plans.
Going from strength to strength, they are currently seeking a Pharmaceutical Warehouse Technician to take on responsibility for the acceptance of deliveries, storage of stock and materials, and dispatch of products.
The main responsibilities of the Pharmaceutical Warehouse Technician will be:
- Acceptance of deliveries and completion of appropriate paperwork
- Warehousing duties including:
- Appropriate storage of all stock and materials
- Use of forklift for stock movement and storage
- Tidying and disposal of site waste and packaging
- Packing and distribution (Goods Out) of products for transfer
- Additional duties including; groundswork/tidying
To be considered for the Pharmaceutical Warehouse Technician you will have:
- Sound experience in logistics; covering Goods In/Goods Out (E)
- Experience in a warehousing environment (E)
- Knowledge of stock management and movement (E)
- Driving License (E)
- Fork Lift Truck License (D)
- Experience within Pharmaceutical, Scientific or Chemical warehousing (D)
- Ability to manage own tasks and time, and work as an individual (E)
This is an opportunity to join a successful company, working in a very friendly and supportive environment.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.