Technical Quality Assurance/Compliance Officer HealthcareContract type: PermanentLocation: Hull, UKHighly competitive salary & benefits, dependent on experienceSRG are currently working with a global FMCG organisation who...
Technical Quality Assurance/Compliance Officer - Healthcare
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Hull, UK
Highly competitive salary & benefits, dependent on experience
SRG are currently working with a global FMCG organisation who are seeking a driven Quality & Compliance Officer to join their R&D team on a permanent basis.
The desired individual will come from a technical background in either Analytical Science, Formulation or Microbiology with demonstrable industrial experience & knowledge of Quality processes required in a GMP regulated environment.
Responsibilities include driving continuous improvement & compliance across numerous laboratory environments, ensuring Quality Management Systems are up to date and are continually audit ready. This includes supporting the implementation of quality processes such as change controls and investigation of deviations within a fast-paced R&D laboratories.
The role will also involve the direct line-management of at least one individual and hence is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual seeking increased people management responsibilities.
- To support the Quality & Compliance team in maintaining QMS
- Coordinate and maintain all internal and external audit action plans
- Arrange and chair functional audit action response meetings
- Monitoring & maintenance of KPI tracking systems
- Supporting OOS investigations and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Degree qualified in a relevant Scientific discipline with industrial experience in an Analytical, Formulation or Microbiology laboratory environment
- Demonstrable experience in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems (QMS) such as Trackwise and driving continuous improvement processes such as change controls, SOP reviews/updates & CAPA implementation.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV directly . For more information regarding this position, please call Rachel Ellis on 0161 868 2235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, quality assurance, compliance, QMS, quality management system, Trackwise, change controls.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.