Job Title: Process Engineer Location: Berkshire Salary: £14.85/hour Contract: 6 Months SRG are currently working with a global leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing...
Job Title: Process Engineer
Contract: 6 Months
SRG are currently working with a global leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and improving sustainability in agriculture.
They are currently seeking a Process Engineer with experience in modelling techniques to join their Process Studies Group from August 2018.
The successful engineer will assist in the development and manufacture of active ingredients, formulated products and seeds in their vast portfolio of crop solutions.
- Performing laboratory scale-up/scale-down
- Practical experiments such as stirring and running crystals, particle sizing and charging of powders and liquids
- Working on projects within the department including crystallisation work
- Analysis of data and liaising with external clients at the company's UK sites
- Educated to MSc level in Process or Chemical Engineering or a relevant subject
- Laboratory experience, ideally within crystallisation
- Logical thinker who is pragmatic in seeking solutions to problems/obstacles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply online today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.