Chemist/Product ManagerSRG are working with an established chemical company in the north of Scotland to find an experienced Scientist to take on an exciting new...
SRG are working with an established chemical company in the north of Scotland to find an experienced Scientist to take on an exciting new role with the opportunity for further growth and development.
Our client are a global name in the field of chemical manufacturing.
Competitive salary on offer for this role!
- Responsibility for all Technical aspects of the company's products
- Manage technical enquiries from clients and customers
- Take part in internal and external audits
- Ensure product safety and quality and make sure all products meet the necessary standards and requirements
- Help with development projects and work on the introduction of new products to the portfolio
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure manufacturing targets can be met
- Give technical support to customers and clients
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects
- Manage budgets and keep an awareness of the products within the marketplace and of any competitors
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Driving license
- Experience working in a similar technical manufacturing environment
- Can work under pressure
- Have the ability manage multiple projects and adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
Please apply online or get in touch for more details!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.