An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical company. Job Title: QA Officer Vacancy type: Permanent Area: North Wales Salary:...
Job Title: QA Officer
Contract: 9 Months
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to support QA activities, in particular those associated with batch release and the maintenance of quality systems.
- Compile and review batch documents for compliance with EU GMP requirements
- Resolve manufacturing, testing and packaging issues to support batch release
- Assist in QA activities including complaint handling, investigating deviations, change control and document control
- Educated to degree level in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and control measures within a GMP quality systems environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to follow SOPs
- Ability to plan and organise own workload with excellent communication skills
Apply online today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.