My Client a Global Healthcare company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory Affairs team. They are actively seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs...
My Client a Global Healthcare company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory Affairs team. They are actively seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Officer to work at their offices in the Scotland.
The Regulatory Officer is an integral member of the regulatory affairs team responsible for support functions within the regulatory Affairs Department, providing assistance in the registration of a portfolio of veterinary medicinal products for the global marketplace. This role will provide administrative and regulatory support to the Head of Regulatory Affairs (HRA) and the regulatory team as a whole.
- Working with managemnet to prepare dossiers and submission documentation for the registration of veterinary medicinal products globally
- Assist in life cycle management of registered products
- Track the progress of regulatory submissions with regulatory authorities
- Assists the regulatory team in the maintenance and archiving of regulatory documentation and regulatory systems
- Maintains the electonic submission portals for the EU and USA
- Assists in the preparation of regulatory quality documents
- Receives training in all aspects of vaccine and pharmaceutical product development and regulatory requirements
- Interfaces with multi-disciplinary technical teams on the progress of regulatory aspects of R&D
- Communicates ideas for improving company regulatory processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- BSc qualified
- Some experience in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical or animal health industries is required
- Knowledge of the European registration routes also knowledge of of FDA and/or USDA registration an advantage
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Previous experience in research or development would be preferred
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589626
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.