Senior QC Chemist ICPOxfordshire Permanent positionSalary up to £32,000 plus benefits dependant on experienceMy client is a successful and growing biotechnology company providing novel clinical...
Senior QC Chemist - ICPOxfordshire - Permanent positionSalary up to £32,000 plus benefits dependant on experienceMy client is a successful and growing biotechnology company providing novel clinical technologies for the advancement of solid tumour cancer therapy. Based in Oxfordshire they are developing nanoparticle adjuvants for radiotherapy and are looking for a talented chemist with industrial experience in analytical chemistry to join their growing team. If you are a driven chemist with experience using Inductively Coupled Plasma and want to join a successful and growing biotechnology company then this could be an excellent career move for you.
The successful applicant;
- You will be degree educated in chemistry or material science or related
- You will have industrial experience in analytical chemistry
- You will have experience working to quality standards such as GLP, GMP or ISO13485
- You will have experience of ICP (essential)
- Based in North Oxford you will form part of the expanding QC team for the analysis of clinical products
- You will use ICP to identify the chemical composition and uniformity of clinical medical devices
- You will be involved in driving the product through upcoming clinical trials for the advancement of cancer therapy.
- You will be involved in updating QC procedures and ensuring continued quality development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and exciting company making a difference in cancer therapy. To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.