Documentation SpecialistDo you have some experience working specifically within Documentation and administration of Documentation Management Systems within the Pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking for an...
Do you have some experience working specifically within Documentation and administration of Documentation Management Systems within the Pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful company undergoing continued success and further expansion?
My client based in the Essex area is a Biopharmaceutical company, who form part of a larger group within areas of health. Due to continued success and expansion across the whole group, they are currently seeking a Documentation Specialist to join their team to work on the management of the Documentation system and maintenance of company quality documentation.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, the role will focus on the storing, cataloguing and retrieval of controlled documents. This will include developing and maintaining document storage systems and maintaining electronic files, databases and paper files.
The main responsibilities of the Documentation Specialist will be:
- Administration of the Documentation Management System
- Process documents into and out of the system; editing and reviewing in line with GxP standards
- Development and Continuous Improvement of the system- Documentation control:
- Distribution of documents and records
- Format, check and update documents (protocols and SOP's)
- Manage document archiving:
- Indexing, Boxing, and sending externally
- Archiving and retrieval of GxP documentation and records.
To be considered for the Documentation Specialist role, you will have:
- A working knowledge of Documentation Systems (E)
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical Documentation role (E)
- An understanding of software validation (D)
- Knowledge of GMP(E)
- Knowledge/experience in GCP (D)
This role is a Documentation focused role, and not a Quality Assurance role. Candidates should be well versed in Documentation management and highly organised.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.