Are you a recent graduate in Environmental Sciences? Perhaps you've been out of uni for a few years now but are looking for a change? If you're looking for a new position with a company working within the environmental sector then I'd be really keen to hear from you.
The role will be office based, initially working in an administrative capacity. Core responsibilities for the role will include:
- Supporting the business development team, helping drive profitability and growth
- Contributing to and embracing fresh ideas, products and services
- Assist in external customer projects
The successful applicant will play a key role within the business development function, with real opportunity to see results from your work. Training will of course be provided, but the following skills and experience will prove invaluable:
- A confident nature, with the ability to communicate effectively both on the phone and face to face
- Ability to deliver fantastic customer service, with demonstrable organisation skills
- Previous customer service, sales or admin experience would be fantastic!
If you're looking for your next role and are looking for something other than a lab/field based position, get in touch or "apply now"!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.