Analytical Scientist Seinor Weybridge SurreyScientist position within Oral Health R&D. The successful candidate will have responsibility to develop and apply current and new laboratory methods...
Analytical Scientist Seinor Weybridge - Surrey
Scientist position within Oral Health R&D. The successful candidate will have responsibility to develop and apply current and new laboratory methods to support technology identification and evaluation in oral health research and development.
As a Scientist you will:
- Develop and validate new methods for the Oral Category.
- Maintain precise experiment records; issue reports at milestones; write invention records to protect scientific discoveries.
- Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with written procedures, methods and batch documents
- Ensure that all work is conducted following good scientific practice and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Produce, contribute to, departmental quality documentation to include SOPs, batch documentation, validation protocols and reports
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must have the following:
- Sound knowledge of Ion selective electrode and Ion chromatography, HPLC
- Able to troubleshoot, develop and validate new methods
- BSc degree, or equivalent experience in a science or a healthcare related discipline
- Have clear communication skills in both oral and written forms with both internal departments and external organisations
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative, work independently, problem solve, work effectively in teams and multitask.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.