Senior Scientist R&D required for exciting new opportunity with expanding diagnostic company in ScotlandTitle Senior Scientist R&DLocation ScotlandSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a leader in...
Senior Scientist - R&D required for exciting new opportunity with expanding diagnostic company in Scotland
Title Senior Scientist - R&D
SRG is working with a leader in diagnostics - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Senior Scientist to undertake a varied and challenging role in their R&D division. Reporting to the R&D Manager, the role would be suited to someone with a strong background in development and validation of immunoassays.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are one of many professionals looking for a more varied role, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Responsibility for the development of immunoassay based products, leading development projects.
- Supervision and training of junior staff.
- Ensuring maintenance of laboratory equipment and completion and preparation of documentation.
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support.
- The ideal candidate will have at least a BSc in a relevant subject along with relevant industry experience.
- You will have excellent knowledge of immunoassay technology as well as biochemical methods and understand requirements for new product development.
- You must be skilled in planning development projects as well as leading and motivating project teams.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Key words: immunoassay, development, project, NPD, new product development, R&D, research and development
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.