Quality Control (QC) ScientistSRG are working with a successful life science company who are looking for an experienced Quality Control (QC) Scientist.This role comes with...
Quality Control (QC) Scientist
SRG are working with a successful life science company who are looking for an experienced Quality Control (QC) Scientist.This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Carry out routine testing of starting material, in-process samples, finished product and stability samples
- Ensure that all analysis and testing requirements are met on time and in full and in accordance with procedure
- Write SOPs and analytical methods as required
- Be involved in technical transfer and validation duties
- Contributing to the identification of any deviations from target achievement, identifying root causes and introducing corrective/preventative actions
- Will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline
- Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience of working to GLP/GMP regulations is highly desirable
- Experience of HPLC, ELISA and Gel Electrophoresis methods
- Will have good organisational and planning skills
If you think this could be the perfect role for you, then please get in touch or apply online!
Key words: Quality control, QC, HPLC, ELISA, GMP, GLP, SOP, technical transfer, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, life science
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.