MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION TECHNICIANSAre you an expert in manufacturing/production and looking for a new opportunity?Have you got experience of manufacturing within life sciences?Do you have experience working...
Are you an experienced manufacturing/production technician looking for a new opportunity?Have you got experience of manufacturing within life sciences?Do you have experience working in a cGMP environment?
Then this could be the role for you!
SRG are looking for several experienced Manufacturing Technicians to join a renowned life science company who are going through a period of growth and development at this time.
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances.
- Working to cGMP regulations at all times.
- Following SOPs
- Ensuring all work is compliant with the relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements.
- Ensuring all information is recorded accurately to ensure set deadlines are met.
- Problem solving where required.
- Prior experience working in a similar role in a cGMP environment.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
This role would be perfect for people with previous experience within production or manufacturing in a life science environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria, please apply online or contact Emma.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.