SRG Production Manager Technological Industry Northampton Permanent £COMP + BenefitsSRG are working with a small-medium size technological company who are looking for a Production Manager...
Title Production Technologist - 2 year FTC Location Lancashire
Our client is a leading manufacturer of polymers supplying to a wide a wide range of industries including the automotive, aerospace and medical device. They successfully partner with a number of global organisations and are known for their cutting-edge polymeric solutions, streamlined production facilities, application development expertise and unmatched technical support. Due to a continuous period of expansion, they are currently seeking to hire an experienced chemist for an exciting new position.
Benefits:This will be a full time position, based on an initial 2 year fixed term contract with a world leader in polymer technologies. Benefits will include:
- 29 days + Public holidays annual leave
- a generous contributory pension scheme
- profit related bonus scheme
Role Description This is a newly created position that will be focused on investigating existing plant process to understand, optimise and then implement improvements to increase efficiency.
This will involve:
- Investigating plant processes, identifying bottlenecks
- Conducting experimentation to devise improvements
- Producing detailed reports & presenting findings to the senior team, making proposals & justifying them with accurate data.
- A Degree or higher qualification in Chemistry, Material science, Polymer Chemistry or a related field.
- A strong knowledge of polymer chemistry / organic synthesis
- A proven background within Process Chemistry / Scale up
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to display & present information effectively.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Polymer, Organic Synthesis, Scale up, R&D, Process,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.