Clinical Development Associate Managers / Global Study Associate Managers (GSAM) global Pharma Office-based in Warsaw, PolandPermanent positionGenerous SalaryNo Local (Polish) language requirementOne of the fastest...
Key account Manager - Pharmaceuticals Permanent South East England Attractive package
- Are you an Account Manager who's got a proven track record of understanding customers needs and building relationships?
- Have you worked in a laboratory environment and understand research and the processes within the Science industry?
- Achieve annual territory sales and gross margin targets as set by the sales manager.
- Increase competitive advantage by building strong partner relationships.
- Deliver on the business and customer specific strategy, growing spend in a sustainable method that shows value to the customer through innovative projects.
- Promote the Company's products and services to a key large complex pharmaceutical company.
- Work with all areas of the organisation to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Work with colleagues at partner locations to share 'best practice' driving conformity across the customer sites.
- Work with preferred suppliers, to gain a competitive edge, both technically and commercially.
- Use the key business tools to help drive performance (CRM & Sales Planning Tool). CRM to be maintained and updated daily.
- Provide feedback using verbal and written reporting tools to the business on customers, competitor activity, promotions etc, to agreed time-scales and in agreed format as directed by your Sales Manager.
- Use communication and influencing skills to effectively utilise internal resources and maximise time with customers.
- Effectively interrogate historical sales data to assess the performance of the territory and act to most effectively drive sales growth.
- Work as a team with fellow sales team members who visit the same end users by maintaining regular weekly communication to ensure clarity for the customer and minimum duplication of activity.
- Comply with deadlines on required elements of personal administration including, but not limited to maintenance of the Customer Relations Management system, personal expenses and mileage capture for company car drivers. Ensure detail is accurate, provided in accordance with company procedures and on time.
- Degree or similar qualification in a science subject.
- Experience of working within a laboratory preferred - to understand research/product development and the various processes within a laboratory.
- Ability to demonstrate a record of success in a previous key account sales role is highly desirable, particularly in the Pharmaceutical market.
- An ability to network throughout a complex customer, developing multiple partnership based relationships in a range of departments with contacts demonstrating an array of personality types.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- A proactive attitude with good time management.
- Knowledge of the customer base.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: Key Account Manager, Pharmaceutical Account Manager, Project Manager, Relationship Manager. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.