Multiple R&D Laboratory Technicians required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle R&D Laboratory TechnicianLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a...
Title: R&D Technician
Location: Bourneville, Birmingham, Midlands
Salary: £12.48 per hour
Duration: 3 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit an R&D technician to join a global confectionary and food company based in Bourneville, Birmingham. This organisation have been established for over 100 years and produce a wide range of products. They pride themselves on what they do not just within industry but also to the general public and pride themselves on 'helping others to help themselves'.
As a R&D Technician you will be working within the company's well established manufacturing site, supporting with day to day duties within the Pilot Plant, executing product trial plans and running sensory sessions.
- Operate pilot plant equipment without supervision.
- Prepare equipment & ingredients for pilot plant trials.
- Cleaning equipment following trials.
- Running sensory sessions.
- Executing trial plans.
- Be educated to BSc or equivalent within a Food Science, or Scientific subject.
- Have an understanding of sensory tests.
- Experience working within a Pilot Plant would be preferred.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.