SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Regulatory Assistant to join a global FMCG and HealthCare organisation based in the Hull area. This organisation...
Regulatory/Artwork Assistant - Entry level
Based in Hull
6 month contract
£18,000 per annum equivalent
Are you a Science graduate with a keen interest in Regulatory Affairs?
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking enthusiastic Science graduates to support the compliance of product packaging in preparation for new Brexit legislation.
The successful individual will be responsible for reviewing packaging artwork changes and supporting regulatory affairs in ensuring the packaging of the full Healthcare product portfolio (OTC pharmaceuticals, medical devices & cosmetics) are compliant with both UK & EU legislation requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Science graduates seeking their first role in a pharmaceutical industrial environment with a keen interest in Regulatory Affairs.
- Reviewing packaging artwork changes for the full Healthcare product portfolio
- Reporting and recording of artwork variations/deviations
- To work collaboratively with the Regulatory Affairs function to ensure compliance
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Confident communicator both written & verbally
- Enthusiasm, high energy & eager to learn!
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.