QC Scientist Permanent South Wales Attractive salary and package Role: As a QC Scientist, you will be responsible for performing in-process and final testing on...
Textile ScientistOxford - Permanent positionSalary negotiable dependant on experienceAre you a textile Scientist with experience of developing/adapting textiles for applications within advanced scientific fields such as antimicrobials/composites or related? My client is a highly regarded biotechnology company based in Oxford and are looking for a suitable experienced individual to aid in the development of novel biomaterials/fabrics through their proprietary process in order to produce novel biological implants. If you have experience of developing fabrics for advanced uses then please call for an informal discussion of how your experience could be relevant to this field.The Successful candidate;
- You will have 'Hands-on' experience in textile industry for multiple years
- You will have experience in troubleshooting textile equipment
- You will have worked in a controlled industry such as the pharmaceutical industry, medical device industry or similar
- You will have experience of the application of textile technology to other technology areas
- You may have experience of industrial weaving/embroidery
- Based in laboratories and production facilities in Oxford you will form part of a team troubleshooting and developing the integration of textile technology into medical devices
- You will generate, or assist with the generation, of new intellectual property and comply with procedures for IP generation and invention disclosure
- You will contribute to maintenance of equipment and facilities where required
- This role is a varied lab based role focusing on the application of textile technologies in combination with in house proprietary technologies to the development and manufacturing of medical devices within an ISO13485 environment
To discuss how your experience could benefit the application of this technology and for more information about the company / projects please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.