Development Scientist (Graduates or Postgraduates)North East Competitive Package A leading organisation focussing on the development of therapeutic biologics are looking for a Development Scientist to...
Biomaterials Development Scientist - OxfordPermanent role - Full timeSalary up to £40,000 dependant on experienceAre you Biochemistry or Chemistry graduate with experience in developing biomaterials? my client are a successful biotechnology company utilising natural protein based fibres to develop medical devices and fabrics. They are looking for a talented development scientist to aid the drive for new product development to compliment their existing products.The successful candidate;
- You will have a PhD in Biochemistry or Chemistry or a related discipline with research experience
- You will have experience working in a regulated environment ideally ISO13485
- You will have experience in manufacturing and ideally working to GMP
- You will ideally have experience in protein chemistry
- Based in Oxford you will contribute to R&D activities and developing new products based on existing biomaterial technology
- You will work to GMP and ISO13485 standards
- You will create and edit SOPs as required
- You will provide support to the manufacture of novel and existing biomaterial products
To discuss this opportunity further and for more information please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.