Clinical Development Associate Managers / Global Study Associate Managers (GSAM) global Pharma Office-based in Warsaw, PolandPermanent positionGenerous SalaryNo Local (Polish) language requirementOne of the fastest...
Are you a project manager looking to take on your next challenge within in vitro diagnostics? Or perhaps you're an experienced scientist working in IVD's with a desire to change your career path?
Our client works on the design and manufacture of a range of molecular biology kits and reagents, all of course subject to strict regulatory certifications. This is where the role of Programme Manager comes in.
This is a varied role taking in the following:
- Project management of the delivery of a portfolio of CE marked reagent kits
- Oversee a number of CE marking projects at any one time in line with company objectives.
- Experimental design and authoring of relevant protocols required for CE submission.
- Provide specialist support to the R&D and commercial teams with respect to CE IVD marked products.
- Manage a portfolio of diagnostic CE marked diagnostic products in line with the company's ISO13485 QMS
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Recent experience of working within diagnostic
- Project or programme management skills. This needn't be a formal qualification. Practical, on the job experience will be considered
- Life Science focused degree and background
- Current or recent experience working in the diagnostics space
- Proven record in project management skills
- Skills in experimental design in line with CE submission
- Previous experience in product development and clinical validation
- Experience in process validation, regulatory documentation, analytical methods or technology transfer
The successful applicant will join an ambitious organisation with impressive and continued growth. They boast a pool table and bean bags for down time, and would be a great fit for a team focused individual with a positive outlook and approach.
If you wish to work in a flourishing environment within an exciting area of molecular biology then apply now! Alternatively get in touch with me on 01329 227035 or at , and we can discuss the position in a little more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.