Laboratory Assistant Flexible Working HoursTemporary Contract York £7.89/Hour A leading organisation in the York area that specialise in the testing of food products are looking...
Life Sciences Marketing Assistant
3 Month FTC, £25,000 Pro rata
Our client, based in Cambridge are hiring for a Life Science Marketing Assistant for a period of 3 months initially.
Key role requirements:
- Organise and support marketing campaigns - working alongside the in-house design team to assist in generating both on and off-line marketing projects.
- Manage external events and conferences - registration, purchase orders, logistics and planning. Liaison with conference organisers to ensure all marketing collateral and material are delivered in a timely manner.
- Plan and schedule meetings for Business Development division at tradeshows.
- Assigning leads to relevant marketing team member from the marketing inbox.
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams to assist with account profiling, gathering key information through research to target accounts and screen potential leads.
- You have a Life-Science degree (or equivalent)
- A genuine interest in Marketing, promotion, business development and ideally some proven background of working in these types of roles
- Confident and capable of working with limited supervision in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Able to start immediately and commit to a 3 month assignment (in the first instance).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.