Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)£30,000 £40,000 + Benefits (commensurate with experience, including shift uplift) Do you have experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry?Would you...
QA OfficerPermanent - Full Time East Midlands Competitive salaryDo you have QMS, change control experience? Have you worked to GMP manufacturing?Role:Responsible for management of Quality Systems and Compliance within the contract manufacturing department, including:
- Quality Incidents & GMP Deviations (instigating, investigation, and review).
- Out of Specification results (investigation & review).
- Customer Complaints (recording, investigating & review).
- CAPAs (tracking and close out).
- Change controls (instigating, review and approval).
- Internal Audits (scheduling, performing and addressing findings with production/QC).
- Training (undertaking or coordinating training sessions).
- QA Review of Batch Manufacturing Records for medical devices and aseptic process simulations.
- Degree or equivalent in Science.
- QA industry experience in QMS, CAPA's, change controls, investigation of deviations, customer complaints ans support audits; working with Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices.
- Experience of working with aseptic products and investigational medicinal products (IMP) and/or commercially marketed products.
- GMP manufacturing experience or knowledge. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QA Officer, QMS, Quality Engineer.If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.