Chromatography Equipment SpecialistPermanent/Full Time South East/South West Attractive package Do you have experience using Chromatography techniques?Have you got a proven track record of understanding customers...
Equipment TechnicianPermanent - Full Time East MidlandsCompetitive salary and package
- Have you worked with analytical equipment such as HPLC, GC?
- Do you have experience calibrating, validating and troubleshooting analytical equipment?Role
- The equipment technician will perform routine scheduled maintenance and calibration of scientific analytical equipment.
- The post holder will also troubleshoot scientific analytical equipment faults/breakdowns and support the validation of new scientific analytical equipment.
- Assist and/or carry out data integrity assessments within the site and the wider Pharma Services business.
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure timely completion of external calibrations and review/approval of contractor supplied documentation.Requirements:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a Science Subject or an Engineering Subject.
- Experience of calibrating, troubleshooting, or repairing technical instruments.
- Working knowledge or experience of GLP, GMP.
- Good communicator, able to liaise with external contractors.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: Equipment validation technician, Validation officer, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Validation officer.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.