QC AnalystPermanent Day or Shift workSalary: £20,000 £35,000 An opportunity has arisen for a QC analyst to join a well-established Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the...
Quality Lab Analyst
Global pharmaceutical company
SRG are currently recruiting a Quality Lab Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.
This is an exciting opportunity for industrially experienced chemist or an enthusiastic graduate with some lab experience to join the company on an initial 12 month contract.
- Carry out a range of analytical services to the quality department including routine analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques such as HPLC, GC and Karl Fischer among others.
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediate and final products as well as non - routine samples and to assist trouble shooting of production problems
- Review and preparation of procedures
- Work to strict GMP and GLP quality standards in a highly regulated environment
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant scientific degree or equivalent
- Experience within a laboratory environment
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques would be highly beneficial
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you!
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information
Key words: pharmaceuticals, GMP, GLP, GxP, life science, quality, QC, analytical chemistry, HPLC, GC, wet chemistry, chemistry, chemist, graduate, chromatography
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.