Laboratory Technician (Life Sciences)Do you have sound laboratory skills within a Biology or Life Science area? Are you looking to join a company working within...
Project Assistant - Life SciencesOxford - Permanent positionUp to £23,000 on experienceAre you a Life Sciences graduate with a genuine passion for the communication of science and looking for a career path outside of the laboratory? My client is a highly successful and well respected medical writing company based in Oxfordshire and are looking for a project assistant to join their team. The successful applicant will have a real eye for detail and have excellent written English. In reward the post holder will be rewarded with the career route to becoming a successful project manager within scientific communications.Person Criteria;
- Committed to delivering a high quality service with a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrates clear communication in writing and verbally
- Committed to getting things right especially when writing emails using correct English and grammar
- Willing to be flexible with work tasks; being prepared to reprioritize work if needed
- Willingness to help and learn and being prepared to do what is necessary
- Organized and efficient approach to work, following established processes and systems
- Numerical competence and accuracy
- Degree level of education or relevant experience
- Competent in Microsoft OfficeThe Role;
- Take responsibility for providing administration support through the project lifecycle
- Input and report on information as requested
- Update project status reports
- Arrange and attend relevant meetings, taking action points as required
- Obtain copyright permissions
- Prepare and send out documents as required
- Book travel and carry out associated tasks (equipment, currency, etc.)
- Work as part of an admin team across the company to answer the telephone and assist with other admin duties as needed including providing information
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career in medical communications and have a non-laboratory based scientific career. Please Call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email for more information and an informal chat before applying.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.