Stem Cell TechnicianRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: CambridgeshireSkills: Stem Cell, IPSC, Cell differentiation, Cellular reprogrammingDo you hold some post-graduate experience working within Stem Cells? Are you...
Job Title: Cell Biology Technician
Salary: £9.50 an hour
Contract: 6 months
SRG is working with a global-leading Agrochemical company committed to producing sustainable crop solutions.
They are currently seeking a Cell Biology Technician to assist in the production of double haploid (DH) wheat for their crop breeding programmes.
As a Cell Biology Technician you will be undertake all required procedures in their glasshouse and tissue laboratory to produce DH wheat according to company deadlines.
- Range of growth room procedures including seed sowing, counting, pollinating and harvesting
- Dissect seeds under a microscope in the tissue culture laboratory
- Application of chemicals (fungicides, pesticides) as necessary
- Assist with monitoring of pests and diseases in the glasshouse
- Be educated to degree level in Biology or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience within an academic or professional laboratory
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritise your workload
- Knowledge and a keen interest in plant science
Apply today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Nathan McCarron on 0161 8682234.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.