Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
We're currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join the software development team of an expanding technology company. This is a permanent role, based in Oxford, paying around £22-32,000.
- Full system testing of biochip devices to validate software performance
- Recording & analysing data, and investigating/troubleshooting performance issues
- Supporting Software Engineering Team in root cause-analysis projects
- Ensuring safe operation of laboratory work areas
- Stock management including stock tracking and part ordering
- Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Previous relevant experience in laboratory environment
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment
- Experience/knowledge of software development / Agile methodologies / SDLC is advantageous
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please give Tom Pickford a call on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.