Shift Microbiologists Multiple positions at a range of levels Permanent OpportunityNorth EastSalary £17-35K Dependent on ExperienceA leading contract manufacturing company in the North East are...
Job Title: Microbiologist
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Microbiologist looking for your next challenge?
SRG is working with a global healthcare company who produce custom pharmaceuticals and intravenous fluids for the healthcare industry.
As a Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing high volume testing of the products in line with quality standards.
- In process and end product bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing
- Lead specific testing for investigations, continuous improvement and troubleshooting
- Contribute to laboratory Sterility Assurance in accordance with GMP regulations
- Educated to degree level in Microbiology or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in a microbiology laboratory within a pharmaceutical or professional environment
- High volume bioburden testing experience is advantageous
Apply today or send your CV . For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.