Shift Microbiologists Multiple positions at a range of levels Permanent OpportunityNorth EastSalary £17-35K Dependent on ExperienceA leading contract manufacturing company in the North East are...
Job Title: Microbiologist
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
SRG is working with a multinational healthcare company who are leaders in the field of custom pharmaceuticals and hospital products.
They are currently seeking an experienced Microbiologist to join their manufacturing plant. You will be responsible for performing high volume microbiological testing throughout the manufacturing process.
- In process and end product bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing
- Take ownership of a specific function completing testing, continuous improvement and investigations
- Contribute to laboratory Sterility Assurance
- Educated to degree level in Microbiology, Food Technology or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in a microbiology laboratory within a pharmaceutical or professional environment
- High volume microbiological testing experience
Apply today or send your CV . For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.