Our client is biopharmaceutical company performing a range of production, quality and development roles within pharmaceutical production, process and analytical development, quality control and quality...
Job Title: Senior Microbiologist
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
SRG is working with a global healthcare company leading innovative approach to providing solutions in the field of custom pharmaceuticals and hospital products.
They are seeking a Senior Microbiologist to lead quality processes in their active manufacturing site. The Senior Microbiologist will be responsible for ensuring testing is completed within the microbiology department.
- Manage in-routine and non-routine product testing and environmental microbiological testing such as bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing
- Identify and develop corrective actions for out of compliance issues
- Implement process improvements through the development of a team
- Author and update SOPs, laboratory records and other relevant documents
- Educated to degree level in Microbiology or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with Quality Control/Microbiological techniques and industry best practice
- Leadership skills in team supervision and good time management
- Experience in test and equipment validation
Apply today or send your CV . For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.