Hygiene services currently involve consultancy and testing work around topics such as personnel hygiene, hygienic design, building design, air handling, environmental sampling, cleaning & disinfection,...
A global, multi-billion dollar food manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Sanitation & Hygiene Lead. This is a permanent role, based in the West Midlands, package: £90-100K + £9K car allowance + 25% bonus + benefits.
- Developing & driving global sanitation & hygiene strategy, working closely with regional Quality Directors, Supply Chain VPs
- Providing leadership on company food safety/quality, GMP, CIP, pest control, allergen/pathogen management
- 4 direct reports (25 indirect) covering 5 global regions - 115 manufacturing sites
- Developing and motivating multinational team - coaching/mentoring/training
- Maintain awareness of global food quality & safety trends/developments
- Extensive experience in food manufacturing sanitation/quality/hygiene/safety
- Degree (or equivalent) in Food Science/Microbiology/Related advantageous but not required
- Experience working cross functionally within a large/multi-site organisation
- Happy travelling internationally to visit global manufacturing sites
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.