Laboratory Technician 3 Month ContractOur client is a well-known and exciting company working in the food and beverage industry, and due to demand they are...
We're currently recruiting for a Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician for a global technology company based in Oxfordshire. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role, starting as soon as possible, paying £22,000 - 30,000.
- Fabrication and assembly of prototype precision high-tech products
- Contribution to the development and introduction of new fabrication and assembly processes and procedures
- Recording manufacturing tasks and updating manufacturing databases
-Ensuring safe operation of the facility and maintenance of work areas and equipment
- Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing laboratory/clean room
- Good general knowledge of standard scientific laboratory equipment
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please give Tom Pickford a call on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.