Rheology - suspensions - formulations - complex mixtures
Based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Permanent, full time
- Work in collaboration with production, sales and marketing team on new products and product launches
- Development of new and innovative formulations
- Improve and progress existing product formulations
- Maintaining GLP at all times alongside good housekeeping and lab etiquette
- Chemistry degree or related (or equivalent)
- Background in classic rheology and suspensions and ideally having worked with cosmetic/toiletry and paint/print formulations
- Background working with complex mixtures
- You will have worked in a busy industrial lab
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision in small teams cohesively
- If you demonstrate a classic Rheology/Development Chemistry background and would like to use your skills in a unique chemical production facility in a rural location, please apply now!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.